Do you or someone you know have memories to share around the impact of I-94 on your neighborhood?
“Bring Back 6th!” Mobile Museum on the history of Olson Memorial Highway at Open Streets this past summer.
Our Streets Minneapolis is working on a mobile museum for Open Streets festivals in 2023 and wants to uplift the voices of the Cedar-Riverside and Seward communities past and present.
We are assembling any stories, images, or information on:
- memories of the neighborhood before I-94
- planning, community meetings, news, and advertisements around I-94
- construction of I-94 (original construction and improvements, sound walls)
- people moving out of the neighborhood
- current impacts of the highway