Give the gift of membership today and support active transportation in all corners of Minneapolis!
We know that people who bike, walk, and roll have a common interest in safer, more vibrant streets. And we know that building safer streets for all makes our city a stronger and better place to live, work, and play.
Your gift helps us accelerate:
- New pedestrian advocacy work - look for opportunities to share your thoughts as we expand our scope;
- Advocacy for a strong protected bikeway system across the city;
- Even bigger Open Streets events; and
- Bicycle encouragement programs, like Bike to Work Day, to inspire new people to try biking.
Gift member packets include:
- Welcome letter
- Member card
- Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition Spoke card
- Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition Supporter bumper sticker
- At the $100 level, gift membership includes a Coalition T-Shirt
Our membership card also gives your gift recipient a free membership to Bicycle Benefits, a nationwide discount program. See a full list of benefits online; here's a small sample:
- Dogwood Coffee: 10% off
- East Lake Brewery: $1 off beer
- Galactic Pizza: 15% off
- One on One Bicycle Studio: 10% off cafe items
- Chrome Industries: 15% off
- Summit Brewing Company: 2 for 1 beers
- Mississippi Market: 5% off
- Butter Bakery Cafe: 1/2 off beverage
Coalition members also receive the following additional discounts:
- Bicycle Alliance of Minnesota: $10 off membership in the great statewide bicycle advocacy group.
- HOURCAR ~ $25 credit when opening account
You will be asked to enter gift recipient information after payment is processed.
You can choose whether the gift will be sent to you or the recipient as well as add an optional gift message.
$25 Gift Membership
Gift of Basic 1 Year Membership - NOT IN USE
$50 Gift Membership
$100 Gift Membership
You may alternatively mail a check with “gift membership for ____________” in the memo to:
Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition, 1428 Washington Avenue South, Suite 204, Minneapolis, MN 55454
(please also include your email address)