East Side Bike Summit
@ the Ritz Theater, 345 13th Ave. NE, Minneapolis
Monday, August 1, 6-7 p.m.
Come and meet the City and County staff assigned to develop bike trails on the East Side. All are invited; please share the word with others.
1. 18th Avenue NE, Phase 2 - Monroe Street NE to the Quarry Shopping Center; tunnel under the railroad tracks?
2. Central Avenue Update - 37th Avenue NE to River
3. East Hennepin and 1st Avenue NE bike lane study update
4. 5th Street NE / 22nd Avenue NE Bike Boulevard update
5. Marshall/Main Street bike lane update - 1st Avenue NE to Broadway, Broadway to Lowry, idea of using empty railroad tracks from Scherer Bros. lumber site as future north/south bike trail.
Please call Michael Rainville with questions at (612) 378-0431.
Windom Park Citizens in Action (WPCiA)
2314 Lowry Ave. NE
Minneapolis, MN 55418