Join the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition for the most most delicious fundraiser of the year on Saturday, October 8, 2016.
Over the course of an afternoon, we’ll sample food that’s made by locals and features local produce but is inspired by culinary traditions from all over the world.
Along the way, we'll hear a bit about the sustainable practices of these local businesses.
This biking tour will feature:
- Starters from Indian food favorite, Gandhi Mahal Restaurant,
- Cider and wine made from the plucky Urban Forage Winery & Cider House,
- Contemporary Midwestern Hmong food from the up-and-coming Union Kitchen, and
- Desserts and drinks at the always delicious Tiny Diner!
It's going to be a delicious way to spend a Saturday afternoon and a wonderful way to support the work of the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition while learning about the work of innovative local businesses. Most of all, it's going to be fun, so please join us.
Sign up by midnight on Friday, September 23rd to to receive a $10 discount.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Total ride distance will be under 10 miles.
- The Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition will lead the ride but you must provide your own bike and bike lock.
- If you prefer to wear a helmet, please bring your own.
- Bike parking will be available at each stop.